If you are qualified and interested in any of the open positions, please complete an application and return to City Hall.
Cleveland Police Chief
The City of Cleveland is seeking applications for the position of Chief of Police. The Chief of Police is responsible for the planning, directing and managing all operations and activities of the Police Department, and is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of a wide variety of police services to the general public.
Applications will be accepted at City of Cleveland City Hall from October 29, 2020 through November 19, 2020. A full description of qualifications, job requirements, job duties and applications are available at the city website at www.cityofclevelandga.org.
For detailed questions regarding the position of Chief of Police, please contact the Cleveland City Administrator at (706) 865-2017.Cleveland Police Chief Job Description
Cleveland Police Job Application
Public Works - Labor
- Performs unskilled manual tasks which may require the use of simple hand tools or involve performing varied all-weather tasks in collection and disposal of solid waste.
- Responsible for the operation of various light equipment such as tractors, moving equipment, trucks, and rubber-tired backhoes.
- Performs general maintenance work including repair, cleaning, and remodeling of government buildings.
- Reads electric or water consumption meters and records volume used by residential and commercial consumers. May also report complaints or irregularities by consumer either verbally or on forms for necessary action by servicing department.
- Collects recyclables/refuse on designated routes, starts hoisting device that raises refuse bin attached to rear of truck, and dumps contents.
- Operates heavy automotive equipment used in the collection of refuse. Assigned to collection routes and responsible for the maintenance of proper collection on the routes
- Other duties may apply.
The City of Cleveland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Workplace.
This is a fillable application
The City of Cleveland is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Cleveland's Governing Authority and staff supports our Police and Fire Departments. Cleveland/White County offers a quality of life with outdoor adventures, a good school system, and support from your local community
Applications may be dropped off at the police department at 342 Campbell St, Cleveland, Georgia or mailed in to 85 South Main St, Cleveland, Georgia, 30528.
Please note: There are several places in the application that requires you be in the presence of a notary. Please do not sign these sections until being in the presence of a notary.
Cleveland Police Employment Application