Photos From Past Agri-Fests Here
In 1988 a group of citizens approached the Mayor and City Council to request a committee to research a location for a city park. By 1990, through fund raisers and donations, the committee had raised enough money to finance the park. The property is owned by Woodman of the World.
The City of Cleveland leases and maintains the Woodman of the World City Park. The lease includes paying the insurance and taxes on the property annually.
The park has a walking trail, playground, a small ball field, and a pavilion. You can reserve the pavilion by calling City Hall at 706-865-2017. Unfortunately, at this time, pets are not allowed.
The City has future plans for a nature trail.
We have 30 guests and no members online
City of Cleveland. 85 S. Main Street Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (706) 865-2017
Cleveland GA: Established in 1857 and incorporated as a town August 18, 1870, Cleveland is the county seat of White County. The old White County courthouse and Museum houses the White County Historical Society. The courthouse, built between 1859 and 1860, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Website by Georgia Down Under Website Design