In the case of an Emergency call 911
City of Cleveland Police Department
The City of Cleveland Police Department is made up of 13 dedicated men and women who are committed to providing all citizens of Cleveland with the most professional, best trained and most efficient police department in the State of Georgia.
- The department's personnel believes that police services play a vital role in the development of a community and as such it takes responsibility for providing nothing less than the best police services to the Citizens of Cleveland, Georgia.
- Making the safety and protection of the Citizens of Cleveland our Number One Priority.
- Developing and maintaining the trust and confidence of the community in the department by adhering to the highest moral and professional standards.
- Utilizing all of our training resources to the greatest extent possible and ensuring that the personnel of the department receive the best possible training.
- Enforcing the laws of the City of Cleveland, State of Georgia and the Constitution of the United States fairly and without favor.
- Upholding only the highest moral and professional standards, taking responsibility and making ourselves accountable for our actions.
"It is the mission of the City of Cleveland Police Department to protect the lives and property of the people we are sworn to serve, to reduce and prevent crime, and to enhance the quality of life within our jurisdictional limits. The men and women of the City of Cleveland Police Department are committed to serve and protect our community with honor and integrity, while conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards at all times to maintain public confidence."