Photos From Past Agri-Fests Here
The City Administrator is selected and appointed by the mayor and city council. He or she shall be responsible to the mayor and city council for the administration of all city affairs placed in his or her charge.
Some of the duties required of the City Administrator: (not to be considered all inclusive)
Currently the position is vacant
The duty of the City Clerk is to attend all meetings of the council, keep a careful and accurate record of its proceedings, carefully collect all revenues due the city except such as the ordinances require to be collected by some other officer and to faithfully account for the same. Other duties are furnish to the Mayor and Council and the City Administrator such information as may be requested by any of them, open his or her books at any time to any citizen of the city requesting to see the same, and perform such other duties as may be required of him or her by the mayor and City Council.
The mayor and council appoint the city clerk annually and it is not an elected position.
The current City Clerk is Connie Tracas
The duty of the Finance Officer is to develop and administer financial policies and procedures, plans, organizes, and manages all financial accounting, revenue collections, payroll, cash management, and purchasing for the City.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the City's financial business. Monitors various funds and provides monthly reports to Mayor and Council. Maintains accounts of all municipal financial transactions, maintains, and monitors the cash flow of the City. Prepares various financial reports in a timely manner, internally and externally.
The current City Finance Officer is Beth Rohmeyer
We have 7 guests and no members online
City of Cleveland. 85 S. Main Street Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (706) 865-2017
Cleveland GA: Established in 1857 and incorporated as a town August 18, 1870, Cleveland is the county seat of White County. The old White County courthouse and Museum houses the White County Historical Society. The courthouse, built between 1859 and 1860, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Website by Georgia Down Under Website Design